2. Can you teach me how to use a chain-saw? (Chelmsford Borough Council)
3. Do you know where I could get an old bath that I could fill with custard? (London Borough of Sutton Council)
4. Can you send a pest control officer to remove a frog from the bottom of the communal stairs in my block of flats? (Crawley Borough Council)
5. Am I allowed to bury my horse in my back garden? (Warwickshire County Council)
6. "I've tried the number given on your website for the library but it doesn't work." "What was the number?" "0900 1800" "I'm sorry those are the library opening times not their phone number..." (Surrey County Council)
7. How can I get permission to pitch a tent on the central reservation of the A35 trunk road? (Derby City Council)
8. How do you make a marinade to put on my barbecue steaks? (Newark and Sherwood District Council).
9. A lady rang to say she couldn't get any reception on her TV. She'd already contacted the police and the fire brigade but they couldn't help, so she called the council (Rossendale Borough Council).
10. Can you remove all porn from the internet? (Westminster City Council)