Wednesday 7 May 2014

Weight loss - one last push to raise £3,000!

It's been a while since I have updated readers about progress of my sponsored slim. 

The good news is I lost a further 5lb last week (after 2 weeks of no change). Not only great for moral but also takes me down to 18 stone 1 pound; a total loss of 3 stone and 10lb since I began the diet on 1 January - and just 4lb away from my target!



Thanks to the generosity of our members and donors, I have raised almost £2,500 for Party funds.  I am grateful to the West Kent Chairman, William Rutherford, who is making one final push to help me reach £3,000 by the end of May (see below). I have already raised sufficient money to pay for the installation of a ten-line Phone Bank at Campaign HQ. I am now hoping to raise a bit more to cover the running costs up to the General Election. 

If you have not yet sponsored me and would like to do so, please email westkentconservatives@gmail.com with your name and the amount you would like to sponsor me for.

Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment