Wednesday 11 June 2014

Making a spectacle of myself!

A very strange parcel has just arrived at West Kent Towers, which Botten and Boughton seemed to find highly amusing. 





The package turned out to a be a gift from a nearby constituency Chairman, thanking me for spending a day at their office helping and supporting their new Campaign Manager. The gift was three pairs of spectacle frames, particularly thoughtful as over the weekend I posted on Facebook that I had had an eyesight test and needed replacement spectacles, having lost my two pairs over the last 12 months. 

The Chairman of this constituency happens to be an optician and not only linked the two events, but also sent me frames similar to those he had seen me wear in various photographs. 



What a generous, kind and considerate thing to do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment