Tuesday 24 June 2014

But what does it actually mean ?

One of my councillors is notoriously frugal, to the point he re-uses pieces of paper which have only been printed on one side. This often results in letters and various event booking forms coming back to me on the reverse of some obscure council minute or agenda, which has been saved for the purpose. 

Today, however, after processing his request for tickets for a forthcoming event, the reverse of the paper caught my eye. It was a very pretty chart (of sorts) which I suspect formed part of an Officer presentation. I have scanned it and obviously deleted any reference to the Council concerned.  

The big question, however - what does it mean ?  

Answers on a postcard please?



1 comment:

  1. It shows the council officers' self importance!!

    ReplyDelete