This is the time on a Sunday night when the horrors of the week ahead come barging into my thoughts. Here is what's on this weeks agenda:
- 12,000 household mailshot for Tunbridge Wells (to be printed and merged)
- 10,000 household mailshot in Faversham & Mid Kent (printed and merged)
- Two branch newsletters (2,500 and 3,000 copies) printed and folded
- Meetings in Westminster with Tracey Crouch and Greg Clark
- Write and design my Prezi presentation for Maidstone LG candidates training for Friday evening
- Finalise TW accounts for Treasurer
- Speak to roofer re repairs to 91 High Street before vacating property
- Meet Bursar at Tonbridge School to finalise arrangements for Sir John's 40th Anniversary Dinner
- Chatham & Aylesford Management Committee
- Four sets of AGM notices, agendas, minutes and nomination papers
- Recent by-election expense returns
...and no doubt several branch Chairman demanding to know when we are going to print the tickets for their Spring Luncheon!
OH! Yes - and 22,000 freepost reply envelopes to overprint !